Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lakesight soft launch


Hello lovelies, I know it's been awhile but I've been really busy for finals, please excuse me so. Anyway today I'm going to do a quick update about Lakesight soft launch I attended few weeks ago. It's a very delayed post but I hope you lovelies still enjoy it.

What's Lakesight?
Lakesight is a a beautiful place where you and I could throw in some private party with ofcourse beautiful lake just opposite it. it's also a place where you can throw in celebrations like marriage, birthdays, even exclusive corporate events!

With a very negotiable price of rm500 onwards, the package comes with Planning service, Furniture and venue itself, decoration, entertainment, mahjong, xbox, karaoke for inner super star like me lol, pa system, projector, mic, crew, assistant and all sort of other stuff you could think of!
  The inside view of lakesight


The Bridal Room




 The Bar

Thanks to Posh! Nail Spa, all the ladies got a free manicure, including me!





Pretty bride getting herself a free manicure from Posh!




And some of the yummiest bites for everyone to pamper themselves that day!

credits photos by Senri Ning


For more info,
Location: A-5-1, Jalan SS7/13A, Plaza kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Contact number: +60162054479



Share:

1 comment

© MISSALVY.COM | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig